Saturday, June 16, 2012

Casual Makeup. Sorta.

So it's Father's Day Eve, and I took my dad out to eat. By that, I mean I said I was paying, and he took the bill from me and paid anyways. Dads are weird.

But anyways, I decided that I wasn't going to wear a lot of makeup, because it's the middle of June in NC, and it's fucking hot. I went with a neutral look - as in not a lot of color.

I decided to use a couple of my new eye products from MAC.

The eyeshadow came out looking like a green/yellow combo, when it was definitely an opaque white and a black. But it was cute, so whatever. The eyeliner is easily one of my favorites, as it is a liquid in pen form. so easy. I did a double wing, and it came out very precise. LOVE it.



Foundation: Merle Norman Total Finish in Ivory
Powder: Merle Norman Ultra Powder in Ultra Bloom
Blush: Merle Norman Lasting Cheek Color in Bashful

Eye Primer: MAC Prep & Prime Eye in Light
All Over Shadow: MAC Pro Longwear Shadow in Carefree
Crease: Merle Norman Matte Shadow in Dusk
Eyeliner: MAC Penultimate Eye Liner (this only comes in black)

Lips: Merle Norman Creamy Lip Color in Hussy (but I wiped most of it off immediately, to have a stained look)

So this entry is short, but I'm extra busy designing Oompa Loompas. Seriously. I'm doing the makeup for the local theatre's production of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Oompa Loompa makeup to be posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment